• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG lh4010 100hz tv problems with 100hz

Gawain

Standard Member
Hello everyone I was wandering if anyone knows of this problem or can help if anyone else has experienced any problems with the 100hz technology on LG LH 4010 tv , I bought It from richer sounds and paid extra money for the tv because it has the 100hz technology , I have it running through a sky+ hd box with a good quality hdmi lead , however I am very dissapointed because even when I set the 100hz to low the pidture shows traces and blurring and it stutters, its unwatchable with this fuction on, I took the tv back they gave me another one, but would not change the tv for another brand , And the replacement tv is acting the same way, If I would of known the 100hz was unwatchable or ussles I would of not paid extra for av tv with this function. does anyone know why this is happening thanks for any info. The thing is i dont think there is anything wrong with the tv . but i feel the 100hz is a scam and a rip off , I have to turn it off to avoid blurring or traces.. I thought the whole point of 100hz was to stop this but it makes It worse. thanks again

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom