• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Lg lh4000 47"

Kraz

Standard Member
Hey.
I'm sorry if this has been resolved before but I had searched a few topics and couldn't find any information. I've been running my Desktop PC through my LG TV for a while and curiosity got to the best of me and I selected Picture wizard, I exited out of it but noticed my screen for my pc had been shrunk down and I have black borders all the way around. I run my screen resolution at 1920 x 1080 and for the life of me I can't make it fill the screen again.
I've tried naming the HDMI input to 'PC' and that didn't make a difference it only gave me two options in aspect ratio settings. "16:9" or "4:3" but they still leave black borders around the screen.

So at the moment I've removed the input 'PC' and just left it blank 'HDMI' and the only way I can get it to fill my screen is by having the aspect ratio on Cinema Zoom 1 which I never had to do before. Can someone please tell me what I've done wrong? :(

Regards!
Kraz.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom