• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG LH-RH761IA analog to HDMI conversion?

W

wowtah

Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing the LG LH-RH761IA and i have some questions about it.

Does anyone know if my analog inputs (like the SCART inputs or the RCA) get sent through the HDMI port to my TV? Sort-of like a conversion or upscaling-thing?

Another question; whats the difference between the LH-RH761IA and the LH-RH760IA. Is it just the harddisk space? Can the harddisk also be turned off in stand-by mode?

Thanks alot!

Wouter

stainway

Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing the LG LH-RH761IA and i have some questions about it.

Does anyone know if my analog inputs (like the SCART inputs or the RCA) get sent through the HDMI port to my TV? Sort-of like a conversion or upscaling-thing?

Another question; whats the difference between the LH-RH761IA and the LH-RH760IA. Is it just the harddisk space? Can the harddisk also be turned off in stand-by mode?

Thanks alot!

Wouter

Yes you can view all your analogue inputs via the HDMI and select 576i/p,720p or 1080i.
I think the difference is indeed only the HDD size-160GB and 250GB.
Hard disk is off when the system is in stand-by mode.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom