Lg Lg42pc1d 42"

mannyo

Thats a good price, and about what I paid for mine.

I have wall mounted mine, and used a Universal Omnimount kit from Currys. Fits perfectly.

youcrazyboy

Novice Member
I was going to buy one of these as an upgrade as i only have a 32". Anyone have any other suggestions of 42" Plasmas with 2 hdmi's and a similar price?

Thanks!

nipbiplip

The new catalogue service Tesco have introduced have this TV listed at an amazing £699.

B

bugaloo41

The new catalogue service Tesco have introduced have this TV listed at an amazing £699.
Thinks that a different version mate its the LG 42PC1DV which can be purchased cheaper elsewhere. The V version is not HD ready but is HD compatible.

norfbech

Novice Member
Hi folks, just stumbled across this forum (there are forums for everything now right?)
Whittled/Wittled down my choices for a 42" Plasma screen to around 3 choices:
*The LG42PC1D discussed here (nearly fell into the 'V' trap).
*Hitachi 42PD8700 (concerned about the SD image quality according to other reviews, though will search around this forum...I won't be using HD yet).
*Samsung PS42Q7HDX (haven't as yet researched this one fully).

However the last couple of posters have linked to some pretty good deals on this model...shame digital direct charge a whopping £70 delivery charge though :(

Hi folks, just stumbled across this forum (there are forums for everything now right?)
Whittled/Wittled down my choices for a 42" Plasma screen to around 3 choices:
*The LG42PC1D discussed here (nearly fell into the 'V' trap).
*Hitachi 42PD8700 (concerned about the SD image quality according to other reviews, though will search around this forum...I won't be using HD yet).
*Samsung PS42Q7HDX (haven't as yet researched this one fully).

However the last couple of posters have linked to some pretty good deals on this model...shame digital direct charge a whopping £70 delivery charge though :(
I had the lg and i have to sit 12 feet away so to not see the nastys on the screen. Mines gone back.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom