• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

LG LF630V TV losing wifi when turned off

gazzak

Standard Member
I have a 3-4 year old LG LF630V TV. Been working great for a few years now. Just recently though, every time I turn it off, the wifi connection has been dropped when I turn it back on.

Easy fix is disable the wifi then enable it again, (on the TV), and it picks it up again.

Turned everything off at the mains, (TV, Router, Wireless access point). Reset TV to initial settings and started again. Updated TV firmware. Same problem exists.

Any ideas?

I purchased through Richer Sounds so the warranty is good if I can't get it fixed via this site.

Cheers.

Saintnick

Novice Member
I have a 3-4 year old LG LF630V TV. Been working great for a few years now. Just recently though, every time I turn it off, the wifi connection has been dropped when I turn it back on.

Easy fix is disable the wifi then enable it again, (on the TV), and it picks it up again.

Turned everything off at the mains, (TV, Router, Wireless access point). Reset TV to initial settings and started again. Updated TV firmware. Same problem exists.

Any ideas?

I purchased through Richer Sounds so the warranty is good if I can't get it fixed via this site.

Cheers.
I have the same since the start. Did you find a solution?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom