LG LED TV Audio Delay/Lag Issue

Twisted Chaz

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a new LG LED TV and have already come across a few issues with it. The first was the input lag with Games Consoles. The video delay was about a second or more after input from the controller, but I fixed that by disabling all the TruMotion and Dynamic Control settings.

The next thing I started to notice is that there's a really bad audio delay, it's almost impossible to watch Movies through the Xbox, streamed or DVD's, because of the awful lip sync. I've tried setting the Audio Delay Correction to -5, but it's still unbearable. Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue, or am I going to have to return it?

Thanks,
Charlie

Model: 42LN578V-ZE
Software Version: 03.20.04
SDK Version: 3.00

Anyone have any ideas? The problem has got so bad that the TV randomly cuts out audio when playing my xbox

Hey Bud, have you tried turning off the Super Resolution in the Expert Control options in the settings menu? I had the same problem, But only video LAG that i couldn't stand at all... But now it is ok, still the mouse on my PC seems like it's in GEL :D But it's not as bad as it was earlyer.

Hope that helps, Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom