• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG LCD TV, freezing, jamming, crashing? LG6000 HELP URGENTLY NEEDED

Woody1986

Standard Member
Hi, i really need help with a LG6000 that i have, 2 yrs old, never been a problem, then recently the tv has begun to freeze when connecting to the HDMI ports, the only thing the TV will then respond to is the off button, LG unhelpful as warranty expired!!! i have tried factory reset, i have tried unplugging all inputs and just having the power cble into the TV, to no avail! i have since discovered that the problem seems to persist on all inputs (AV, RGB, and HDMI) except for the Antenna input! the TV turns on then immediately crashes now and so is stuck trying to connect to HDMI 1 before it crashes! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help someone, my tether is close to its wits end!!!

morpeus

Standard Member
There is a problem in terms of freezes ... I am using 47 lg600. The factory settings does not work, feeding tubes, swollen card. feeders off the back of the card need to repair .... Using English translation ....

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom