LG L2323t LCD TV and Hi Def ( Sweet)

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by BertyUK, Nov 9, 2004.

Tags:
  1. BertyUK

BertyUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  2. Arsenal

Arsenal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hmm over a thousand pounds?? Although it looks reasonably nice, the specs sound a bit poor for that sort of money.. 25ms, 400:1 contrast and 15:9 resolution... not great.
    Sorry i can't answer your question though, but i'd tend to steer clear of it, especially for gaming with that response rate.

3. BertyUK

BertyUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    well right now i've got a philips 23PF9986 which is ok but theres no component input and the dvi port will not accept a component xbox video feed.
    if anyone knows of any other lcd tv with the same inputs as the Lg and will be good for gaming please let me know ! ( ideally should not be larger than 26" )

cheers

4. Arsenal

Arsenal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm currently looking for pretty much exactly the same thing for my bedroom, and am currently tossing up between the upcoming 27" Toshiba and the two 26" Sharps.. i think i'd prefer the toshiba, but it does very much depend whether its DVI will display a pc input correctly, which the new 32" model's HDMI input doesn't appear to from the other thread.
    To be honest i'd probably prefer a 23" size screen as its only for the bedroom, but like you i just can't see any with the inputs/specs i want.
    Also the sharp is now down to £900 from empiredirect, and the Toshiba can be had for £950 from buyyourav, which makes them a much better deal than that LG you quoted.

5. uczmeg

uczmeg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    I'm trying to decide if the £918 (delivered) for the Sharp from Emprie with 12 month warranty and pay in full in 12 months is a better deal than the Robert Whyte £1079 delivered with 5 year warranty and 18 months proper interest free (meaning I'll pay it off rather than 12 monhs later still realising I'll owe a grand!).

Anywhere doing a decent price and real interest free on the Tosh?

Cheers
    Marc