LG L172WT - high spec, cheap price

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by garygfx, Dec 23, 2004.

Tags:
  1. garygfx

garygfx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    LG make great LCD computer monitors so I was intersted to see that they do a 17" widescreen LCD TV with a DVI input (1280x768) for as little as £290+vat on Ebuyer. Does anyone have this model and can anyone comment about it please?

Is it better than the Relisys RLT1720S-T which is about £10 cheaper?

Full specs here: http://***********/5fxfu
    Thanks,
    Gary.

2. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +411
    Relisys have taken off the DVI and reduced the number of accepted resolutions, which makes the LG superior. How you can buy one which is not 'hot' for that money I have no idea, it's 50% below trade ex vat.

3. garygfx

garygfx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    MAW, so you reckon this LG is hot? I just took a look at your website so I guess you know your stuff! :thumbsup: However, it's rated at 25ms which sounds a bit slow while the Relisys is rated at 16ms. Would I notice much difference between them when watching TV?

Ebuyer have just whacked up the price by £30 so the LG is now cheaper at Savastore for £301+vat. The Savastore site looks identical to Ebuyer, I guess they must be sister companies.