Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

LG L1510T 15" LCD TV

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by GJerman, Feb 14, 2005.

Tags:
  1. GJerman

GJerman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking for a cheapish, but usable, LCD TV for the kitchen. I've found an LG L1510T at ebuyer for £180 which seems excellent value. Does anyone have experience of this model e.g. picture and sound quality? I haven't seen it in the flesh and don't want to be disappointed. Are there any better alternatives that I should consider?

Gavin

2. a2oth

a2oth
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Gavin,

I came looking for the same information and your post was the only one which came up in my search.

Have you got any further with your hunt? The revues on Ebuyer are very vague and the technical info is pretty slim. I.E., I can’t tell whether the unit has a TV tuner or will just except a picture. The LG home site is even less helpful than Ebyer.

Thankfully there are a lot of sites with speck and the consensus seems to be that it dose have a tuner.

It’s stereo with a viewing angle of 160. Wall mountable. Brightness is 300cd/m2 which is higher than some but not the best, but the Logik 14” (£199) at Curys is only 250cd/m2 and that looks OK to me for the kitchen. The only real problem I can see from the spec is the refresh time of 30ms which, by all accounts, is quite slow. Having said that, what do we want for the money? Just wish I could see one up and running. As I want 2 sets, the Ebyer price (and they are definitely the cheapest) makes it an attractive option. Amazon want £309 and I have seen it for £428. If you get any info, please let me know and I will do the same for you.

Regs

John.