For Sale LG HT530PH 5.1 Home Cinema sound system - £50

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Mr Snrub, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Inherited this from my Bro after he moved house, I don't really have room for it so hopefully one of you guys does :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Technical blurb from LG website:

Product Information
    This LG Home Theater System continues LG’s trend of innovation. The LG HT503PH home entertainment system is a complete home cinema system with DVD player aimed at providing a quality entertainment experience for the user. This system is designed to be an all-in-one LG Home Theater System that can deliver hours of quality entertainment. The LG HT503PH home entertainment system comes equipped with an audio/video receiver, five satellite surround speakers, a subwoofer, and a DVD player. The system can push 500 watts of total power to its five satellite speakers and the self-powered subwoofer. Adding to the appeal of this 5.1 channel home cinema system with DVD player are the multiple inputs and outputs that allow owners to connect various external devices such as an MP3 player or TV. Other features include the 50-station programmable AM/FM radio and various compatible media formats including CD audio, DVD video, and MP3. The LG Home Theater System is compatible with different types of surround audio, DTS, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Pro Logic II.
    Product Identifiers
    BrandLG
    ModelHT503PH
    MPNHT503PH
    UPC8801031169191
    Key Features
    Included ComponentsDVD Player
    TV Resolutions1080i (1125i), 1080p (1125p), 480i (525i), 480p (525p), 576i (625i), 576p (625p), 720p (750p)
    Main Speakers Power Output70 Watts
    Subwoofer Power Output150 Watts
    Number Of Speakers6 Speakers
    DVD
    Playable FormatsCD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, Picture CD, VCD
    Other Features
    Home Theater Systems Additional FeaturesRadio Tuner

It's used but in great condition - a few scuffs and marks here and there from being moved/boxed, and the fabric is worn on a few spots on top of the rear speakers but obviously this doesn't effect performance.

Collection only from Henley on Thames or Slough area as I don't have anything remotely big enough to post it all in, happy to drive within reason to meet a buyer though.

£50 or nearest offer.

Price and currency: £50
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash or bank transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  2. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Price drop - £90

3. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: