• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG HT462DZ - your views?

I

Intalex79

Hi All

HELP! I'm interested in getting this system but I've seen no reviews or comments on it anywhere. Has anyone seen this, tried it out, bought it etc.?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

H

hugoagogo69

Got mine yesterday. Have not had a good play with it yet but when i took it out of the box it seemed quite cheap & plasticy, especially the sub & amp. Once i cranked it up though it gave a good solid bassy sound ( cd player ).
Then played gta 4 on the xbox & it sounded fantastic, really brought the game to life.
Have not tried out the hdmi upscaling etc. Will have a fiddle at the weekend & report back on Monday or so.
So initially it seems a good solid system which has all the connections for your xbox, ps3, mp3, hdmi etc at quite a reasonable price.
Speakers look great too even if the amp is a bit underwhelming & bulky.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom