For Sale LG Google Nexus 5x 16GB White

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by liamcooper, Apr 4, 2016.

1. liamcooper

liamcooper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I have a brand new LG Google Nexus 5x 16GB in white for sale. It was bought for my girlfriend for her birthday along with a OnePlus X and she decided to go with the OnePlusX instead.

It has been opened, but has never been turned on and still has all the seals/accessories with it. The phone arrived with a European plug (2 pin) and an adaptor, you can see this in the photos.

Price includes delivery, but would prefer for it to be collected.

Price and currency: £195
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BACS, PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: