LG G2 OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

rodthenod

Standard Member
I've recently replaced my Philips 936 65" and am about to rewire and install my replacement lg 77" G2 I'm reluctant to take the tv out the box while my room is a building site and would be grateful if anyone would have details of the cable management at rear of tv i am hoping to fit a Syncbox 13amp supply and adjacent brush outlet for the hdmi etc if anyone has a drawing or snap I would much appreciate.

kutsanagi

On Weds I can officially join this thread 🙂🙂🙂 good to see so many enjoying their purchases!

CaroleBaskin

Distinguished Member
I've recently replaced my Philips 936 65" and am about to rewire and install my replacement lg 77" G2 I'm reluctant to take the tv out the box while my room is a building site and would be grateful if anyone would have details of the cable management at rear of tv i am hoping to fit a Syncbox 13amp supply and adjacent brush outlet for the hdmi etc if anyone has a drawing or snap I would much appreciate.
Rear of the 77” G2 with all measurements.

View attachment 1692171

GAmbrose

Still haven't taken the film off mine as I need to remove it from the wall to paint behind it Friday, so thought I would keep it in until then, but here's my 77" G2 (cable free)

20220808_211624.jpg

The TV cabinet is up for sale as not required now, but I didn't have anywhere else to put it out of the way.

kutsanagi

So I can officially join this thread now right?

Attachments

• 20220810_110606.jpg
    20220810_110606.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

PayHasNoLimits

Novice Member
I have now read 2 times that larger sizes of G2 (like 83" and possibly 97" even more) are dimmer than smaller sizes (because of power supply or something).. is it true?

PUD the Ancient

I have now read 2 times that larger sizes of G2 (like 83" and possibly 97" even more) are dimmer than smaller sizes (because of power supply or something).. is it true?
Yes

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom