LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more... (14/04/21)

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
This week we have a review of the latest LG G1 OLED Evo TV which boasts a gallery design and an evolution of the OLED panel to produce more brightness. There are rumours that Samsung could be changing over to OLED TVs in the near future and we look at how to place a TV in your living room. Plus, we look at a best buy subwoofer from SVS, the SB-1000 Pro, Greg looks at a Gaming PC while Cas rounds up the latest TV show and Film news and reviews.

00:00:00 - Start
00:00:19 - Welcome
00:01:03 - Competitions
00:07:50 - TV News from Samsung and TCL
00:22:55 - LG G1 OLED review
00:42:18 - TV placement discussion
00:53:54 - SVS-SB1000 subwoofer review
00:59:19 - Ed's album of the week
01:01:20 - Sound of Metal review
01:11:49 - TV show recommendations
01:35:05 - Podcast competition

Presented by Phil Hinton with Greg Hook, Cas Harlow, Ed Selley and Steve Withers

These links will be live following the live stream on Wednesday evening at 7pm.

Direct Link

To watch the video with the live chat, click the YouTube logo in the video window
Support us by making a donation at avforums / Streamlabs
Become a Patron at AVForums is creating Videos | Patreon
Your donations help us to improve the website, publish more editorial and make better podcasts. Thank you.

Last edited:

Fasen

Good one as asual.

Nice with a preview of the G1 review, looking forward to that one.

Toon Army

Thanks gents and interested to hear your discussions around the G1 and the SVS subs.

I too get frustrated when I see some of the positions my friends have placed their expensive panels and they are clearly not getting the best out of them. In one instance, my friend has his front speakers wall mounted even higher than his OLED which is above the fireplace.

Recommendation linked to air crash investigations, I would strongly recommend The Bellingcat podcast series on the shooting down of MH17 over Ukraine. It's a compulsive listen.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom