LG G1 - How to get audio from Netflix Smart TV app to play through AV receiver

MSL92

Standard Member
Hi all,
I just set up my new 65" G1 and am having the following issue that need troubleshooting. I can't get the audio from apps like Netflix/Apple TV to play through my Dennon AVR 3700H. I have the HDMI hooked up in the eARC input/outputs on the TV and AVR. Picture works when I activate the app on the TV, but sound continues to play from SAT/CABLE input. Any advice on how to get audio from Smart TV apps to play through the AVR would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Matt

bandita25

Novice Member
If you still have issues e mail me at
[email protected] and I will walk you through it
Hi, good evening, I have the same problem
Hi all,
I just set up my new 65" G1 and am having the following issue that need troubleshooting. I can't get the audio from apps like Netflix/Apple TV to play through my Dennon AVR 3700H. I have the HDMI hooked up in the eARC input/outputs on the TV and AVR. Picture works when I activate the app on the TV, but sound continues to play from SAT/CABLE input. Any advice on how to get audio from Smart TV apps to play through the AVR would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Matt
Hi Matt, good evening.
Did you find a solution? I have the same problem as you, brought a new LG 65NANO913 and have a DENON AVR at home and have just the same problem as you. Could you please be so kind and help me. Thanks a lot. Andy

bandita25

Novice Member
On the screen of the TV is ACR selected, you can listen the sound of the satelite set up box the hole time butnif you choose some of the LG SMART TV App, the sound is coming just from the TV SPEAKERS

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom