For Sale LG Flatron M197WDP 19

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Chester, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Chester

Chester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +710
    Hi all,

Info on this TV from LG here

Fantastic condition. Selling this TV as it was used for Apple TV duties (ATV2 being sold elsewhere), and is no longer in use. It only had light use anyway, and occasionally for PC (VGA). The tuner and Scart socket are both tested and good (worked with Sky's RF2 out and then presented composite video and L+R over CAT5e/RCAs which worked great). DVI also tested and works, along with the audio in and headphone out (plugged into Aego M speakers for a while, and I'll make those available on the forums soon as well).

So very comprehensive in connections. This TV will come boxed complete with remote, power cord and documentation. The remote has probably only ever been used for testing (used a Sky remote instead) so it's like new.

It's meant to be mounted on a table top, but this TV also can be VESA mounted which is how I used it. The swivel wall mount I used is available with this TV for free! Just let me know if you want it and I'll pack it separately.

Asking for £70. (Please note all other hardware mentioned is not included! Just the TV and items it came with when new, and the mount. For clarification! ;) )

Thanks very much for looking :smashin:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Chester

Chester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +710
    Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. Hopefully one day I'll own an SLR that will work in bad light levels. Anyway, the stuff you're interested in:

A bit of Wonders of Life
    It's not paused so there's plenty of motion blur captured
    [​IMG]

The rear, the box, the remote (unused), documents and CD (don't remember that!)
    I'll include the SCART adapter shown here if you'd like it, needed for composite connections, and there will be a power cable, just need to find it!
    [​IMG]

Open to sensible offers. Thanks :)

3. Chester

Chester

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +710
    Open to sensible offers :D

4. Chester

Chester

Products Owned: