LG E9 OLED owners and discussion thread

Member 813738

Novice Member
Hi all. new to the forum (have been a silent fan for a long time though). I bought my 55" E9 about 6 months ago, but only discovered the owners thread here this morning.

I had a few questions about using my soundbar with the TV, but before I do that, I thought I'd come bearing gifts first. I've seen a lot of interest in people's mounting solutions, so I thought I'd share mine as I haven't seen anything like it being shown here yet. See pictures attached.

Mount is from Buy TV Mount | Buy TV Stand | Buy Lowering TV Mount | Buy Wall Mounts (also mantel mount in the US)
Xbox mounting solution is from FLOATING GRIP Wall Mount for PlayStation | XBOX | Switch | Apple TV

Still working on this... there are too many wires back there, so I've just ordered a small 5 port switch which I'll mount behind the TV. I've also ordered a mounting case for my 2017 Nvidia Shield which I will also probably mount behind the TV.

Plan is to hopefully have no wires visible from the front in either position (without having to drill a channel or chute behind the TV).

Will post my soundbar questions later today

View attachment 1338945View attachment 1338946View attachment 1338947View attachment 1338948

I would recommend the use of the TMO100A LG Video Wall Mount that is sold separately, this will solve the problem with the LGs VESA holes being at the bottom of the TV. You will no longer see the bracket when the TV is fully up against the wall. Buy LG TV Lowering Adaptor | Specification of LG TV Lowering Adaptor
I hope this helps.

Tegs200

So I've notice small judder on panning shots recently. I dunno whether this has anything to do with streaming content rather than direct source blu ray but it's very irritating. Does anyone else notice this? Any fixes you can recommend?

There isn't one really, just shows up worse on some things more than others.

interbear

Anyone noticed a white line regularly appearing at the bottom of the screen when using the Apple TV+ app on their E9? Seems to be quite a regular occurrence for me. Overall the app means I no longer need the Apple TV box but this is a mild annoyance.

Tegs200

Anyone noticed a white line regularly appearing at the bottom of the screen when using the Apple TV+ app on their E9? Seems to be quite a regular occurrence for me. Overall the app means I no longer need the Apple TV box but this is a mild annoyance.

Nothing on mine while using the app.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom