LG E6 OLED Owners and Discussion Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone managed to get HDR settings to save for the in built Amazon app? I guess I should ask @dr no if the latest update has done anything in this regard?

Has anyone managed to get HDR settings to save for the in built Amazon app? I guess I should ask @dr no if the latest update has done anything in this regard?
I'll check when I get home.

I thought with the new forum software a while ago there was no need for different thread parts?

But anyway yeah nice TV! Love mine

Correct we don't need to however it can be a bit tedious wading through 10,000+ posts so it makes sense to break the threads up into manageable parts

Well, let's see how useful it is. After watching a blu ray (connected through amp) and switching everything off, half hour later want to watch tv. Switch on tv and the input, instead of being "TV" is still on the hdmi input from the blu ray session - blank screen. Is this right? My old panny would auto switch to TV when the hdmi signal was lost.

mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
This TV is magnificient with good content..

Just watched a clip on YouTube 'Transformers Samsung UHDTV' clip.

Wholly molly, why can't everything be like that?

65E6V will be delivered on 1st Nov. Says in the bumph with the Currys email that the delivery guys will unpack to check everything is ok. I havent paid for installation do you think they will lift it onto its table for me? I can do all the installation just need help to lift the monster onto its table, if not I'll have to get my son to come over.

65E6V will be delivered on 1st Nov. Says in the bumph with the Currys email that the delivery guys will unpack to check everything is ok. I havent paid for installation do you think they will lift it onto its table for me? I can do all the installation just need help to lift the monster onto its table, if not I'll have to get my son to come over.
It says that in the email but in practice they won't / or haven't ever offered to.
Although you may prefer to do it yourself with some help from your son :smashin:

Last edited:

As dr no' alluded to - probably much better if you do do it yourself with some help from your son. :)

Posted earlier but it has disappeared, just a small message so I received updates on this part of the thread?

Was it deleted??

I'll check when I get home.
Just been reading the B6 thread and Cas Fan had LG round to fix the HDR UHD Blu-ray stuttering and the firmware version they used was 4.30.30. Does the B6 share firmware with the E6?

Just been reading the B6 thread and Cas Fan had LG round to fix the HDR UHD Blu-ray stuttering and the firmware version they used was 4.30.30. Does the B6 share firmware with the E6?
No not to my knowledge.

Us B6 owners have our own special firmware, we don't like sharing with other letters.

Just do it yourself...that's what I did with my 65.

I'm kidding don't do what I did lmao. When I look at it I can't actually believe I did it myself one of the most luckiest/stupidest things I've ever done!

Not yet. Fingers crossed for a future update but I wouldn't hold my breath.

dr no has 4.30.30 on his E6.
Mines on 4.30.06 and no updates available via the TV.
Has anyone checked LG website to see if there is a downloadable update .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom