1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG DVD 3350 - Any Good

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Michael Belej, Jun 30, 2001.

1. Michael Belej

Michael Belej

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dabs have them for £195. Are they any good? Any advice re the leads they come with?

2. jeds

jeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have the same dvd player and have no problems. if you want codes for region
    hacks for this player let me know and i
    will post them to you.if you also want to tape onto vhs i can help with that also ......jeds

3. Michael Belej

Michael Belej

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jeds........Hacks for the region codes would would great...also taping to VHS. Thanks
    Mike :D

4. clayts450

clayts450

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +51
  5. jeds

jeds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi mike multi-region hacks can be found on
    dvd reviewer.co.uk and if you go to this site you will find that it is the same hack for the aiwi xr-dv370kn.
    to convert to multi-region playback you must turn your player on with no disc in and you press the pause button on your remote control ,then you enter the code 3'1'4'1'5 and 9.press the 0 button on your remote control for region free,1 for region 1 and 2
    for region 2.press the pause button on your remote control, power of your player and wait a few seconds,power on your player.if you want to record onto vhs go to sight..... www.gametech.co.uk for a macrovision buster for dvd.you can also get a code to enable vcd
    from dvd reviewer.co.uk i hope this will help you out if not get back to me with your problem and i will try to fix it for you...jeds.