1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lg Dvd 3200e

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Siona, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Siona

Siona

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    LG DVD 3200E
    Can anyone give me information on this DVD . Is it good, reliable, do you get what you pay for? I would like to buy it for my husband for Christmas and need a little info.
    thank you

2. rjcowan

rjcowan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Depends how much money you have and whether he would like it to be multi-regioned but I would recommend the toshiba 210e rather than the lg 3200e. My mate had huge problems with his and finally took it back and got a toshiba.

3. jasper catt

jasper catt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like the LG3200 has now been replaced by the 4210. I have a 4210 and I think it's a good machine and have been very pleased with mine.Region hack can be performed from the supplied remote and should play RCE discs.Richer Sounds are selling these for £120 and at that price I think it's a bargain !.

4. jasper catt

jasper catt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Forgot to say that there has been no reliability issues so far. My kids use it pretty well every day to play Thunderbirds etc. it's easy to setup and use,offers great picture and sound (for the price) and I have had no compatibility issues ( so far !)