Lg Dr4912

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Dibbiedibbie, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Dibbiedibbie

Dibbiedibbie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    n00b alert

I was thinking of getting myself a DVD recorder but I am a bit clueless about the whole thing. A friend of mine has suggested the LG DR4912 because i am on a seriously tight budget and it seems to meet my needs. I have scanned around for a few reviews but not found anything.

My question is: Do any of you guys own or know anything about this model and would you recommend it or should I go for something else?

2. DVDEditMan

DVDEditMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just bought one of these recorders and it was a really good deal £164 at http://www.247electrical.co.uk i bought it for the Firewire/DV IN but have found the editing facilites very good being able to trim Titles within the recorder and havin thumbnails of all the Titles and the Low Quality setting allows 4 hours on one DVD-RW and it is fine for stuff that is not all action scenes also you can mix diffrent Quality settings on one DVD which is a bonus i cannot fault it.

Well to finish off i would say that this is a bargain for the price, there are more expensive recorders which dont have some of the options this one does i think it is money well spent. :)