Lg cx6 Green vertical line

Gee13

Novice Member
Hi all,

I have just bought a cx6 been around 5 weeks and tonight noticed a green vertical line from top to bottom of the left hand side of the screen was there for around a few scenes 30 seconds or so and then gone.... Question is should I be worried/concerned? Is this a sign of something building up? And finally should I get it returned and exchanged?? Its my first oled set so any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Gee

dion 6

Hi all,

I have just bought a cx6 been around 5 weeks and tonight noticed a green vertical line from top to bottom of the left hand side of the screen was there for around a few scenes 30 seconds or so and then gone.... Question is should I be worried/concerned? Is this a sign of something building up? And finally should I get it returned and exchanged?? Its my first oled set so any advice would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Gee
I had a panasonic oled with a green vertical line in the same place as yours it was a permanent line and didn't go away I had the tv replaced under warranty it was a line of dead pixels so keep an eye on it
My tv was only 5 weeks old as well

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom