LG CX (OLED55CX) TV Review & Comments

Hi Phil. Any chance of a BX review before Black Friday? I’m looking at 65” models and with my budget the BX or GZ980 are probably my two choices.

Thanks.

If you get a pro calibrator with the right equipment, and who knows how to use it, the CX will track HDR below dE 1

CX65.png

Hi, I have just taken delivery on my 55" CX and am delighted with it, with one minor exception. Although I have gone into settings, time and turned off the option for the TV to turn itself off after 4 hours of no input from the user, it still does it - am I missing something or is that a slight bug at work? Any advice welcome, thanks in anticipation.

Guys, what's peoples view on the black Friday deals, do we reckon they will be some good deals on this TV, or should I just bite the bullet now? Really fancy this TV. Any guidance would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hi, I have just taken delivery on my 55" CX and am delighted with it, with one minor exception. Although I have gone into settings, time and turned off the option for the TV to turn itself off after 4 hours of no input from the user, it still does it - am I missing something or is that a slight bug at work? Any advice welcome, thanks in anticipation.
It still stays on you mean ?

I have just purchased the LGCX55 television and I’m wondering if anyone can tell me from the top screws where a wall bracket has to be fitted to the bottom of the tv, what the size is in CM, hope that makes sense, it is to see if my tv will fit on the wall where my bracket currently is.

Hopefully hear from someone soon.

Thanks!

Guys, what's peoples view on the black Friday deals, do we reckon they will be some good deals on this TV, or should I just bite the bullet now? Really fancy this TV. Any guidance would be much appreciated
Richer Sounds will allegedly refund the difference if the price drops on Black Friday on purchases made from Friday 13th November, I've only seen this mentioned by a member on Hotukdeals though from information instore. It will apparently be made official on the website on 13th November. I'm holding out as well!

Had an update to the firmware on my CX55 today and seems like they have added the ITV Hub player.

Tried it out just see if they have improved their picture quality but I can’t get passed the adverts.

Every time a program start you first have to watch a couple of adverts but after the ads I get a warning that something has gone wrong. :(

So end of the day its just an app for watching adverts so can see that taking off with super SD pictures too. This one will be going back in the uninstall bin. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom