LG CX OLED vs Sony XH900

pjarratt

Novice Member
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a new TV. I am very interested in the LG CX, but I am worried about burn-in. I have a son who is autistic. He loves watching the same cartoons on YouTube and/or Disney+ over and over again. Would I be better off purchasing a high-end LED and avoid risk of OLED burn-in?

The CX will be far better viewing angles but if your direct then the XH900 should be good enough.
I have a 24 inch sharp led set for watching breaking news on so won't get burn-in I hope.

Last edited:
I am interested in purchasing a new TV. I am very interested in the LG CX, but I am worried about burn-in. I have a son who is autistic. He loves watching the same cartoons on YouTube and/or Disney+ over and over again. Would I be better off purchasing a high-end LED and avoid risk of OLED burn-in?

Personally I wouldn't risk the OLED if you have the same channels on. If you can grab a 55" or 65" XH95 before they sell out go for that over the XH90, as they are much better and have wide angle viewing if that's something you are keen on getting. All are great televisions though.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom