Lg cx and denon avrx 4400h problem

terb

Hi looking for some help here , my lg cx is connected to my denon avrx4400h , i have one hdmi to amp and all others from device to amp , ive always switched sky box off first and then tv , which powers down the amp ,,last night did the same ,but tv didnt power down amp ,so powered that off with remote, to day when i turned on sky the amp nor tv powerd on , turned tv on amp powerd up, but tv wouldn't show a sky picture or recognise hdmi 2 in the menu , but have sky sound , tried dvd player , still no auto switching to 4k blu ray player , and no picture , tried built in netflix app ,picture but no sound or auto switching of sound , infact the tv keeps saying sky q is hdmi 1 and thats not how its connected to amp , swapped hdmi from tv to monitor 1 on amp and made no difference, its driving me crazy as i watch sky or movies as nothing shows up , any help greatly appreciated guys

JohnPlayerSpeciel

Novice Member
Are you using the arc hdmi option. Cos i am and having a lot of same isue. Hdmi 2 are the earc port on the cx oled. Mine was working fine. Then I put a firestick on the back of tv in hdmi 4. And lost the pic and sound from hdmi 2. I have tried everything to no evail.

terb

Are you using the arc hdmi option. Cos i am and having a lot of same isue. Hdmi 2 are the earc port on the cx oled. Mine was working fine. Then I put a firestick on the back of tv in hdmi 4. And lost the pic and sound from hdmi 2. I have tried everything to no evail.
Had to turn all hdmi cec , auto switching off on amp and tv and use separate input selection on amp remote for each input , a faff but works fine till i get an harmony remote to sort , as recommended by others on this site , spoke to denon and they said its sky ,and when it plays up it effects all inputs on the amps , i have to say also when i had the skyq v1 2tb box never had a problem , now have v3 for hdr and this is when it all started sound drop out and now connection problems

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom