Lg cx and denon avrx 4400h problem

terb

Hi looking for some help here , my lg cx is connected to my denon avrx4400h , i have one hdmi to amp and all others from device to amp , ive always switched sky box off first and then tv , which powers down the amp ,,last night did the same ,but tv didnt power down amp ,so powered that off with remote, to day when i turned on sky the amp nor tv powerd on , turned tv on amp powerd up, but tv wouldn't show a sky picture or recognise hdmi 2 in the menu , but have sky sound , tried dvd player , still no auto switching to 4k blu ray player , and no picture , tried built in netflix app ,picture but no sound or auto switching of sound , infact the tv keeps saying sky q is hdmi 1 and thats not how its connected to amp , swapped hdmi from tv to monitor 1 on amp and made no difference, its driving me crazy as i watch sky or movies as nothing shows up , any help greatly appreciated guys

JohnPlayerSpeciel

Novice Member
Are you using the arc hdmi option. Cos i am and having a lot of same isue. Hdmi 2 are the earc port on the cx oled. Mine was working fine. Then I put a firestick on the back of tv in hdmi 4. And lost the pic and sound from hdmi 2. I have tried everything to no evail.

terb

Are you using the arc hdmi option. Cos i am and having a lot of same isue. Hdmi 2 are the earc port on the cx oled. Mine was working fine. Then I put a firestick on the back of tv in hdmi 4. And lost the pic and sound from hdmi 2. I have tried everything to no evail.
Had to turn all hdmi cec , auto switching off on amp and tv and use separate input selection on amp remote for each input , a faff but works fine till i get an harmony remote to sort , as recommended by others on this site , spoke to denon and they said its sky ,and when it plays up it effects all inputs on the amps , i have to say also when i had the skyq v1 2tb box never had a problem , now have v3 for hdr and this is when it all started sound drop out and now connection problems

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom