LG c9 or other

Skyehammer

One difference I could find between the Q70 and Q80 was in the dimming , the Q80 has ' Ultimate UHD Dimming ' while the Q70 has ' Supreme UHD Dimming ' - I'll let Zepp or Dodge explain that one !!

zeppelino

One difference I could find between the Q70 and Q80 was in the dimming , the Q80 has ' Ultimate UHD Dimming ' while the Q70 has ' Supreme UHD Dimming ' - I'll let Zepp or Dodge explain that one !!
Marketing jargon. But the Q80 has double the dimming zones of the Q70 and any Sony that’s widely available.

cypher007

ok pulled the trigger on a 55" Q70R at richer sounds.

hopefully 2% cashback via TC and RS had a £125 voucher. so £1074 total with another £20 cashback if TC pays out.

Skyehammer

Saw that deal late on this afternoon , Cypher - there's £125 off the B9 too so the finger is getting closer to the trigger - would be very interested in hearing what you think of the Q70R .

cypher007

yeah I figured looking at pricespy even in BF the price can actually go up and if not wont drop by much. best price is more like March the following year, im guessing as new sets are announced, and even then only maybe another £100.

im coming from a 11 year old set so my opinion might be over enthusiastic.

Top Bottom