LG C7 55 white dot

Josh Bear

Hi all

my C7 55 has a bright white dot near the centre of the screen. I assume this is a stuck pixel. I have run the pixel refresher twice but there is no change.

is there anything else I can do? It was bought from curry’s in 2017 so well out of warranty.

thanks for any help. Don’t really want to replace for one pixel but the location is right in front of your face!!!

thanks
Josh

Josh Bear

Have you tried this?

Hi

thanks. Yes just now for 15 mins. I mirrored the webpage from Mac hope that was the right way to do it. After 15 mins I move the patch from the pixel location and it was still stuck :(

Any other ideas appreciated

Josh

IMG_1702.JPG

anticlaus105

Hi
no. Bought from Currys. So only one year!

Sorry I should have been more specific. I bought my b7 55 from currys in 2017 and got a 5 year warranty. I'm pretty sure they were offering it on all lg oleds.

Josh Bear

Sorry I should have been more specific. I bought my b7 55 from currys in 2017 and got a 5 year warranty. I'm pretty sure they were offering it on all lg oleds.

LG have been in touch and asked me to run the pixel refresh 5 times in a row. I have done 4 times up to now with no result. Will give that a go and then if no joy will ask then for a repair.
Thanks

josh

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom