LG C6

stav123

Standard Member
Reaction score
IMG_20220406_202336.jpg

Hi all, been along time and a while since getting this great lg c6 with 3d, loved it but now looks pretty bad with yellow and red screens, I contacted LG and they said ye, no go buy a new one 1800£ 6 years old gutted any got any ideas on who could fix it or recommendations for new, I was thinking the new qd oled but as this ones died in 6 years I'm a bit nervous Removed uncouth coment; moderator on a problem child, hope you can help sorry for the rant

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a special post for 2017 and older OLEDs.
Better chance of getting response if you enter information here

I have owned many curved 3D capable LG OLED screens but none of them suffered from any visible burnin issues. What settings did you use for Picture? It would not help in your case but might help others to prevent permanent damage to theirs.

An alternative for 3D could be a beamer, although they usually require expensive active shutter glasses.

I have owned many curved 3D capable LG OLED screens but none of them suffered from any visible burnin issues. What settings did you use for Picture? It would not help in your case but might help others to prevent permanent damage to theirs.

An alternative for 3D could be a beamer, although they usually require expensive active shutter glasses.
This was my C6 I’m not able to check the settings as I’m away till tomorrow.

Attachments

• BADA7468-5FA5-4A15-9B2F-B90EA7524D4F.jpeg
    BADA7468-5FA5-4A15-9B2F-B90EA7524D4F.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 25

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom