LG C1 or Sony X90J ?

It's definitely not pants! Put in the settings from RTings and then watch this video:

It looks absolutely stunning. I actually used RTings settings for a brighter image which they mention in the text of the X90J review and it is the best looking picture I have ever seen.

I saw that and quite a few reviews already.
Nobody really said the tv was amazing, but I feel it will suit my needs very well.

I did not see anything better around my price point. I also found going back to my 50' Panasonic quite hard size wise after having a Hinense 65' OLED for 4 weeks.

Fingers crossed this will be a good fit for me.

So long as you get a good quality X90J and don't go into it expecting OLED blacks (the blacks are still very good) I can't see you being disappointed.

Just remember to turn off automatic updates. The newest firmware seems to be good but only ever upgrade the firmware once other people have taken the plunge first and given the all clear. Sony can ruin your TV with firmware bugs and not fix it for over half a year with zero communication in the meantime.

Saw the X94J in the sony store today which was next to an OLED and although you can clearly tell that the OLED is a better picture, the X94J was still wow that's good.

Saw the X94J in the sony store today which was next to an OLED and although you can clearly tell that the OLED is a better picture, the X94J was still wow that's good.

Yep. It's the law of diminishing returns. Most folk would probably say OLED is a better picture but is it really worth double the price (at the 75" size anyway) for a little bit better picture quality?

Sorry to jump in OP, but are these two models the best 55” OLED on the market? I am looking at buying the LG Oled55C14LB for £799

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom