LG C1 OLED Sound Quality with Stand or Wall Mount

Jerezano

Novice Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to get a LG C1 77'' but have a concern about the sound quality when the tv is normal stand or wall mount, if the sound get affected or if keeps the same sound quality. Looks like according to some people this particular tv have a good quality of speakers and they sound amazing, please make any comments if you have some sounds problems with this particular tv . thank you..

It's ok, if you aren't bothered about sound quality. It goes loud enough, but it distorts, any bass rumble or booms, and it's farting, it's also and lacking in midrage. I've played around with sound settings, and the only way for it to not distort is to make it sound dead tinny.

If I'm watching something like news or whatever it's fine.

A good sound bar outclasses it by miles, I've used the Q Acoustics TV2 and it's massively better sound.

Buy a soundbar or proper sound system, you're forking out thousands for a TV so why skimp on audio.

No way would I stick with flat panel speakers.

I'm planning to get a LG C1 77'' but have a concern about the sound quality when the tv is normal stand or wall mount, if the sound get affected or if keeps the same sound quality. Looks like according to some people this particular tv have a good quality of speakers and they sound amazing, please make any comments if you have some sounds problems with this particular tv . thank you..
They're far from amazing - pretty avergae, maybe with a bit more bass than on normally tinny TV speakers

LG oled speakers are tinny, but go loud enough. No midrange or bass though.

Not as good sound as q acoustics qtv2 way inferior in sound quality, volume, and frequency response.

They're ok for watching news and kids tv

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom