LG C1 4K Smart OLED TV Owners and Discussion Thread

A nice £500 price drop and I think I will snap one up
£500 better in your pocket than lg's.. The euro's are soon, usually currys etc do something then!
and maybe quidco / topcashback also

At the moment you would be be bonkers to buy an a or b there's only a couple of hundred quid difference
C series just seems like the best all rounder so far, for price, picture quality, hdmi 2.1 features, gaming and physical look imo.
a80 could be a dark horse but still gimped mediatek hdmi 2.1 ports :(

I was actually thinking of picking up a portable C1 ,and selling the C9 , but there's no point at all really for my usage ,as for saving £1100 ,well in reality it would have been considerably less than that figure as the Costco price wasn't nationwide and I would have undoubtedly got even less for the 65"AG9 I sold .

Regards from a very happy AG9 owner .......................:rotfl:
Good to read you sold your AG9 65 inch , and a good price received I hope.

I could quite easily see this tv being £1999 in 77" towards the end of it's life! Thinking £2499 for BF?
Christ MR Macc are you eating the Mushrooms .

Good to read you sold your AG9 65 inch , and a good price received I hope.
A decent price mate considering we went into lockdown when I received the 77”😡,sold it privately but Sony Carlisle delivered it on my behalf for free so fair play to them 👍

I got the following offer (EUR)

77G1 4299,00
77C1 3299,00
65G1 2299,00
65C1 1899,00

🧐

Going by Phil's G1 review on the AVF podcast and vincent's C1 review, looks like the smart choice for an lg oled this year is the c1 77" :love::love::smoke:
Agree with that 100%, best bang for buck tv picture quality ,price and size wise :thumbsup:

And that is why I ordered a 65" A90J :rotfl:

I got the following offer (EUR)

77G1 4299,00
77C1 3299,00
65G1 2299,00
65C1 1899,00

🧐
Doctor Who Reaction GIF

c1 77

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 19.47.31.png

g1 77

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 19.47.48.png

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

All that say's to me is I won't bite till uk see's them prices..**

**I reserve my right to change my mind every half hour.

Last edited:
Please note those are Dutch prices. The German prices are also from the moon.

I live 30 mins from the border so the dutch dealers can be taken into consideration 😊

Please note those are Dutch prices. The German prices are also from the moon.

I live 30 mins from the border so the dutch dealers can be taken into consideration 😊
So how come the dutch get it so cheap? :(o_O:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom