Lg b8 ps4 Pro best picture settings

Daniel chapman

Novice Member
Have just purchased a 65b8 can anyone recommend the best picture settings for gaming on a ps4 Pro both sd and hdr I am at a complete loss

davidcharles

choose game mode... change colour temp to about w30-w40, brightness on mine is at 55, colour 48, contrast 90 ... i also have dynamic contrast on low as it helps brighten dark areas abit..but u could leave it off. HDR, choose game mode again with colour temp about w20-w30 and most of the other settings left alone. make sure your ps4 is set to RGB limited as well in settings.

Dandare74

Novice Member
Thanks in hdr my dynamic tone mapping in set to on and super resolution set to medium and black level low is that correct

davidcharles

Thanks in hdr my dynamic tone mapping in set to on and super resolution set to medium and black level low is that correct
Yes... you shouldn’t need super resolution for PS4 so turn it off... pretty much does nothing with a clean 4K image... if your RGB is set to limited on PS4 then yes black level on tv should be low.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom