LG B7 Wifi issues

samgamgee

Hi. Is anyone having or have had Wifi connection issues on an LG OLED?

I have a B7 and just over the last few weeks its randomly dropping connection often. The only way to solve it is by switching off at the wall and back on. Weirdly the Magic remote stops functioning properly at the same time.

Software is up to date too. Ive also tried resetting my router too but no change.

AlexFin

Yes! I have C7 and Disney plus has been losing connection all the time. Same weird behavior with the remote - the cursor stops working when it happens. I looked up a video guide that recommends resetting the location but that didn't help

Nodens

Standard Member
Hi. Is anyone having or have had Wifi connection issues on an LG OLED?

I have a B7 and just over the last few weeks its randomly dropping connection often. The only way to solve it is by switching off at the wall and back on. Weirdly the Magic remote stops functioning properly at the same time.

Software is up to date too. Ive also tried resetting my router too but no change.
Hey, have you found any solution? I'm also experiencing exactly the same issues.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Could be the Screen Share Applet. A member in the E7 owners thread was having a similar issue and found a possible cause and solution. Call up the active Inputs and select Screen Share then selecting Listening Mode in the top right corner and switch it Off.

Nodens

Standard Member
Could be the Screen Share Applet. A member in the E7 owners thread was having a similar issue and found a possible cause and solution. Call up the active Inputs and select Screen Share then selecting Listening Mode in the top right corner and switch it Off.
Unfortunately, I already have this option disabled, so the issues are caused by something else.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom