Question Lg b7 or Samsung q7

Deadlift1

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys , have looked at the new lg OLEDs and Samsung qled abut pricing is crazy !
Looking at last years lg b7 55” and Samsung Q7 !
Is the lg worth the extra for Dolby vision and Atmos ? Or is the cheaper Samsung ok !
Ps my pioneer amp is pioneer 7.1 (sclx71), can’t afford to upgrade amp yet ? Regards deadlift !

If buying I'd go with the OLED simply for the superior picture (DV/Atmos are just niceties), QLED is nothing more than just LCD with bells and whistles tacked on.

If you can find a 2017 OLED model that is cheaper get one of those over the 2018 models as there isn't a huge difference.

If you watching in a bright environment then you may be better off with the Q7 as it goes a good deal brighter.

OLED is fine in a brighter environment :thumbsup:

Lg b7 all the way.
Just give it some time to adjust yourself to the brightness level and once you do you will love it.

Lg b7 all the way.
Just give it some time to adjust yourself to the brightness level and once you do you will love it.
Had a sony xe9305 then changed it for a lg b7 ,at first i was dissapointed with the brightness,detail levels in dark,and motion but once gave it some time my eyes adjusted to it and love it now (hmm except some motion issues but can live with it for now)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom