Question LG B7 55inch

Reaction score
What's the lowest price found on the above set? Or do I wait for the latest C8 to come down in price. What are the differences between the two?

i think it is the colour of the bezel .. compton and moore have b7 ( i think ) £1399 new on ebay .. or u could go john lewis and get it for 1499 with 5 yr warranty and a sound bar

i think it is the colour of the bezel .. compton and moore have b7 ( i think ) £1399 new on ebay .. or u could go john lewis and get it for 1499 with 5 yr warranty and a sound bar

Still more than I want to pay for one. Tried getting a price match through John Lewis but they seem to have cracked down on matching online retailers so no luck there. What were these going for over the bank holiday weekend?

No Idea . Haven't thought of buying one then as was looking into projectors . I doubt very much prices will drop further for these . Unless you want to buy 2nd user , thats the price to pay . I have spend couple oh hours looking for cheaper prices and thats it . Even Richersounds are 1499 ( i believe u can get a further 5% off that price)

Still more than I want to pay for one. Tried getting a price match through John Lewis but they seem to have cracked down on matching online retailers so no luck there. What were these going for over the bank holiday weekend?
Richer Sounds were briefly offering them for £1350 last Friday before they nerfed their 10% discount code to a 5% one. Don't think they've been much cheaper than that recently.

I'm still searching round for a good deal .. Going into JL tuesday , so will see if cash talks and haggle for a discount instore.. Otherwise will phone RS to see if cash talks

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom