LG - Are they any good?

Paulherb

Hi,
I can not seem to search for LG using the search function. I have looked through a lot of historic thread and can't seem to see anything about LG

I was reading about the LG 50PX4 in this months What Home Cinema and it sounded quite good.

I have also seen this set online for about 2.5k.

Are they any good?

Thanks

Paulh

kjt2004

Paul

Do a search for the specific model you are interested in should bring the results you want

Jim_Fear

If its anything like the one my sisters boyfriend has it is absolutley stunning, its a 50" LG of some sort

MAW

Banned
Actually he's right, the search thing must be busted! There's loads about LG and this model, just trawling through the pages would give you a few threads, I've seen a thread in the last week I'm sure. Folks seem to like it, but do compare a few models. And do take the reviews with a pinch of salt, most of the reviewers know no more than you.

Mep

you can't just search for 2 characters unless you use the google search.

Paulherb

Thanks for the replys gents.

Is there any way of search this forum for LG. Even If I put in the model number it still says 'sorry no matches'

Mmm

Thanks

Paulh.

MAW

Banned
I think I'd PM Stainway, he contributes to most LG threads, and may still have the links in emails. I delete my forum emails, they would swamp me otherwise.

kjt2004

Just put a model number in the search function and it came back with two pages of hits - must be working now

Plus you can always try the reviews section to see the mag reviews

:thumbsup:

C

clydethelab

I just tried a search for LG 50PX4 and it shows 2 threads, if you try LG 42px5d it brings up pages of threads:)

Mep

Paulherb said:
Thanks for the replys gents.

Is there any way of search this forum for LG. Even If I put in the model number it still says 'sorry no matches'

Mmm

Thanks

Paulh.

the google search is an option in the forum search drop down....only searches the forum...not the whole web (the main search beneath teh top banner, not the search this forum one)

bluelise123

Standard Member
Be very careful with LG. I have had an extremely bad experience with the manufacturer after sales service. I have had an open issue with them for over 6 months and eventually gave up.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom