• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG - Are the new ones better ?

D

davidiemail-avf

I recently saw the new LG series in store. It looked great but am beginning to wonder after reading the posts in this forum I am beginning to have doubts. I am particularly interested in the LG RZ-60PY10. Anyone have any views ?

Trevk

Standard Member
My friend works for LG, and says the new PY models with high def, are best to date. Not seen one myself, but will have to pay a visit to their showroom.
Trev

MAW

Banned
Your friend would say that though wouldn't he! Seriously though, everyone is striving to improve the product, and LG are trying at least as hard as anyone else. They make their own glass, and no doubt will catch up to be best Japanese makes in due course. Whether we are still buying plasma by then, and what else LG might be working on I have no idea.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom