LG 920v or B6?

darkeeboy

Established Member
Reaction score
So I'm nearly convinced to spend the money on an expensive TV and have been following OLED for a while now. Question is, is the 55B6 worth £700 more than the 55920v? You can get one of the last 920v from RS priced matched from PRC at £1449, and the b6 best price is £2100. I initially had a budget max £1500 so would have to wait to save the additional for the b. Would I really be that disappointed with the 920? Main use would be Q and Netflix...
your thoughts and opinions would be appreciated

Hello From Thailand..
Get B6 B is newer model is better upscale .. we did try to compare and all my friend in Thailand as we explored B6 looks much better upscale and better accuracy colour than 920T some of my friend saw B6 is smoother motion but I don't see that part..
we test mostly with BD and files clip not streaming program from TV

worth? depends on your option but if i were you , YES it is worth to pay extra..
sorry with my poor english..
Tony .

Hi Tony, many thanks for the reply, I guess its down to me to decide if the extra cash is worth it!

You're welcome . darkeeboy
I hope some of what I saw and found out 920 vs B6 that can help you to decide,but I believe if it comes with limited budget, 920 is still a good choice too..
Today, I just finished order 65B6T for mom and it will be replaced 55EC930 which is in her Living Room at the moment. Sadly, I just found out 65B6 was out of stock at the moment,BUT she will be fine with 55EC930 for couple weeks. I hope she will be able to get nearby end of next week

Good luck with your new TV..

it does a reasonable job of upscaling HD video but SD is terrible.A new HDR full HD OLED would have been a much better idea as 4 is just marketing nonsense which far too many people have fallen for

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom