LG 86 Nano question

SDK2020

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi - I have a question relating the LG Nano 86 screen.

Does anyone with this display know if G-Sync works on this TV please?
I know it's not officially listed in the supported specs, but it seems sometimes screens that have Freesync also support G-Sync.

It does but not formally certified, it shares the same display chipset as other LG gsync certified models.

Nvidia implement support for HDMI-VRR as G-Sync Compatible mode, that's whats being used.

Only the GTX-16xx, RTX-2xxx and RTX-3xxx series GPU's support gsync over HDMI.

It does but not formally certified, it shares the same display chipset as other LG gsync certified models.

Nvidia implement support for HDMI-VRR as G-Sync Compatible mode, that's whats being used.

Only the GTX-16xx, RTX-2xxx and RTX-3xxx series GPU's support gsync over HDMI.
Thanks, just what I wanted to hear.
I have a 3070 and was hoping it would work with this display.

My boy will be happy at Xmas - a new Gaming PC and PS5 all working on a single screen in his room :)

I too am looking at this Nano 86 TV from LG also and just out of curiosity where are you buying ti from, I was on Curry's last night and it was £1 shy of £3.5K and I nearly collapsed :D

Just curious if there is a better price for this anywhere else? I am looking on web but looks similarly priced.

I too am looking at this Nano 86 TV from LG also and just out of curiosity where are you buying ti from, I was on Curry's last night and it was £1 shy of £3.5K and I nearly collapsed :D

Just curious if there is a better price for this anywhere else? I am looking on web but looks similarly priced.
Hi - I'm looking at the LG Nano86 49" model which is about £700. It's a for a bedroom and I don't need any larger.

Hi - I'm looking at the LG Nano86 49" model which is about £700. It's a for a bedroom and I don't need any larger.
hahaha and LOL! I was laughing a that earlier when I seen your post thinking how things have changed since I were a lad. I thought you were getting an 86" telly for a kids room.... My jaw nearly hit the floor :D However that all makes much more perfect sense now :D

hahaha and LOL! I was laughing a that earlier when I seen your post thinking how things have changed since I were a lad. I thought you were getting an 86" telly for a kids room.... My jaw nearly hit the floor :D However that all makes much more perfect sense now :D
:)
Funny you mention times.
Our upstairs 55" Samsung just died which he was using for PS4 ,so as a quick replacement I gave him a spare Samsung 32". Should have seen his face "that's a bit small" 🤩
I then went on to explain how 'In my day' we were lucky to have 14" fish bowl screens to use with our 8/16 bit consoles :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom