Answered LG 77C8 price trajectory

This is the best legit deal I'm seeing:

Feel free to add in any other way I can do a Martin Lewis on this..

1. Buy C8 telly at £2999

2. Get £500 back

3. Get £200 quid off LG Soundbar and sub (promo when purchased with telly)

4a Sell my Bose Soundtouch 300 for £350 ish (It annoys me having to use another remote to turn it on each time)
4b. Get LG £1k sound bar for £450 effectively.

5. Get a free WK7 thinq speaker when you buy a LG SK10Y soundbar with £200 new. (Another promo)

6a Sell WK thinq speaker for £150 ish still in original packaging.
6b Get LG sound bar for £350 effectively.

7. Purchase all with my Tesco club card for a total of 15 points.

8 Take family to Zizis and get 4x points value off the tesco points, giving us a £50 TV celebration meal.

Think I'm good.
Couldn’t do it better myself!

Just make sure that a) the retailer is an authorised retailer for cashback and b) you can pay for the tv by next Tuesday

Other than that - enjoy the meal at the end!

Cheers for all your help, appreciate it

Couldn’t do it better myself!

Just make sure that a) the retailer is an authorised retailer for cashback and b) you can pay for the tv by next Tuesday

Other than that - enjoy the meal at the end!

To all Of you guys who have owned the c8 why would you not buy the new Panasonic oled 2018 which has better picture as voted by a forums

I just want your opinion as I am happy to buy either and have the funds to buy both (not on a budget)

To all Of you guys who have owned the c8 why would you not buy the new Panasonic oled 2018 which has better picture as voted by a forums

I just want your opinion as I am happy to buy either and have the funds to buy both (not on a budget)

So generally the consensus is that yes, the Panasonic has a better picture out of box, and is better for movies. However, the poor motion tends to put in below the Sony and LGs, no Dolby vision or Dolby Atmos support, poor OS, poor build quality and no Technicolour HDR support for more money tends to push people in the direction of the LG. The LGs tend to be the best all rounders. Better picture? Panasonic. Better TV? LG

Trusted reviews called the tv a masterclass
Picture wise, sure. As an all rounder, it’s still not there yet. No Dolby vision support is still a huge mistake according to reviewers, as is no Dolby Atmos either. As well as that, only 2 full bandwidth HDMIs.

A tv for me, as well as most is about the entire package. Picture, sound, futureproofing support, operating system, build quality, HDR support.

I was hoping this thread had some real info on what people had being buying the 77" Oleds for alas the majority of the posts should of being on the general Oled price thread.

I was hoping this thread had some real info on what people had being buying the 77" Oleds for alas the majority of the posts should of being on the general Oled price thread.

We did get a bit sidetracked admittedly

Anyway, if you’ve a question, fire away :clap:

How about if I primarily watch football in 4K and tennis , less movies mainly sport which is better for motion the Panasonic or LG?

How about if I primarily watch football in 4K and tennis , less movies mainly sport which is better for motion the Panasonic or LG?

I’d argue the LG, given the A9 processor which although not perfect, has definitely improved. If tennis, then definitely the LG, as only the LG can support HFR 120fps sport in the future.

So back to the original topic..... Prices at the moment on the 77" any good deals out there?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom