LG 75NANO996NA vs SAMSUNG QE75Q900TSTXXU 75 vs LG OLED77GX6LA

ZK133t

Novice Member
I wanted to buy one of the above mentioned sets and i can't make up my mind between the three of them, I had a 2019 8K samsung q900 with a one connect box that was terrible and used to malfunction and overheat. so not keen on one connect models.

My other requirements :

I have a smart home with ring doorbells and philips hue lights - does the LG GX/Nano99 have an app that integrates these devices natively like the samsung does.

I previously ran cables through trunking , it was just the single one connect cable, but now i'd need a 8k or 4k depending on tv purchased compatible HDMI switch, any recommendations on a switch ?

I have the following 4k/8k sources - a gaming pc with 8k gpu , streaming providers at 4k

I'm not too worried about 8k to be fair because there is nothing out there - I'm leaning toward an LG G10 model - any user feedback after long term use ?

joysleep1

I wanted to buy one of the above mentioned sets and i can't make up my mind between the three of them, I had a 2019 8K samsung q900 with a one connect box that was terrible and used to malfunction and overheat. so not keen on one connect models.

My other requirements :

I have a smart home with ring doorbells and philips hue lights - does the LG GX/Nano99 have an app that integrates these devices natively like the samsung does.

I previously ran cables through trunking , it was just the single one connect cable, but now i'd need a 8k or 4k depending on tv purchased compatible HDMI switch, any recommendations on a switch ?

I have the following 4k/8k sources - a gaming pc with 8k gpu , streaming providers at 4k

I'm not too worried about 8k to be fair because there is nothing out there - I'm leaning toward an LG G10 model - any user feedback after long term use ?

Does the Q950 series have the same issue with over heating?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom