Question LG 70UJ675V Yes or no?

KrishKm

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey TV enthusiasts, I've found a 70" LG TV for £1200 and not sure whether it's a good purchase or not. Couldn't find any review either, so naturally i've come to you. Hope you can help me.

The tv is LG 70UJ675V and tells me 4k HDR and all sort of abbreviations other tvs have. Does anyone know this tv or can tell me whether it is a good buy? TV will be used to watch movies. Mainly movies/Netflix. My living room is quite big and my current TV is Sory Bravia KDL60" LCD 6yr old. Fitted on the wall + External sound system. Reason for change want 4k "stunning pictures".

Wouldn't really mind sticking with a 60 - 65". Any smaller would look "small" on my wall :S so if you know any alternative good tvs please list them. £1500 would be max that I wish to spend for this upgrade as I'm also upgrading current projector to a 3D one.

Purchase link:
LG 70UJ675V 70" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV

Many thanks
krish

What model number is your current TV?

KDL is almost every Sony model and 60 is the size.

The LG is a budget TV. It may support HDR but it doesn't display it convincingly at all...but what can you expect from a £1200 TV at that size?

Do you need wide viewing angles? How close can you view the TV?

Netflix in UHD they say is on par with FHD Blu-Rays for quality overall, so there isn't going to be anything "stunning" until you hit UHD Blu-Rays and capable HDR TVs at higher price points. UHD quality alone is heavily dependant on how close you view also.

Did you reach a decision on this TV?

Ive got it on my shortlist alongside a 75" Samsung

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom