LG 65UK6400PLF or Hisense 65A6200 to buy?

AnandB

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of buying one of these - LG 65UK6400PLF or Hisense 65A6200, the latter is £50 cheaper, but both within my budget. Please could you suggest which one would be good for my use?

I will be sitting at 9 feet distance from the screen and mostly be using it to watch Netflix and Prime.
No sports or games.

Thank you.

Which panel type should I choose for my TV?

LG has an IPS panel.
Hisense a VA.

Hisense would be best for most people and will have a lot better picture quality overall, but only if viewed from the front.

If you care more about smart TV rather than picture quality or you need wide viewing angles then the LG is better.

Hisense: you have to consider if you dont mind 3:2 pull down judder - there is no motion interpolation

Hi,

I am thinking of buying one of these - LG 65UK6400PLF or Hisense 65A6200, the latter is £50 cheaper, but both within my budget. Please could you suggest which one would be good for my use?

I will be sitting at 9 feet distance from the screen and mostly be using it to watch Netflix and Prime.
No sports or games.

Thank you.

You might be lucky if you wait a few months and get the NU8000 for around your budget when clearance starts, the A6200 is pretty basic and won't be suitable for any HDR content due to it's 350 nits, contrast is pretty good though for the price. NU8000 you won't get any 3:2 pulldown due to it's 120hz native panel.

General Buying Tips

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom