LG 65" OLED Vertical shadow line

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by johnnysneds, Dec 16, 2016.

1. johnnysneds

johnnysneds
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gents,

Just received my OLED. Got it really cheap as it had a horizontal line of dead pixels which I was made aware of prior to purchase. I must add there is no warranty on this tv as it was sold as a grade b. No I have been messing around with the picture settings and increasing the brightness two vertical shadow lines have become more apparent. If I mess around with some of the picture pre-sets i.e. Put it into gaming mode or some other darker settings the lines become a lot more difficult to see. Is there anyone that could advise if these lines are fixable? I've read that it may be something to do with screen ribbons on the area of the screen that might needs some cleaning.
    The lines are visible at the same locations with all input signals so it def seems that it is a panel issue.
    Thanks for any advise.

Attached Files:

2. winston2010

winston2010

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +190
    You may have no warranty but you do still retain your legal rights regarding any faults you were not made aware of.