Bargain Expired LG 65 inch B7

saltire266

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Tomorrow is the last day for the special offer on the LG 65 inch OLED B7 including LG free 4K blue ray player ,free installation and delivery .The 5% discount applies to take the total to £ 4274.05 to registered members . THT direct Scotland thtdirect.co.uk

Should I go ahead and order this LG at this price or wait ?

Advice appreciated

PS if anyone else can wangle a deal ask for George there

Also buy now pay 12 months later

Hi all,
Tomorrow is the last day for the special offer on the LG 65 inch OLED B7 including LG free 4K blue ray player ,free installation and delivery .The 5% discount applies to take the total to £ 4274.05 to registered members . THT direct Scotland thtdirect.co.uk

Should I go ahead and order this LG at this price or wait ?

Advice appreciated

PS if anyone else can wangle a deal ask for George there

Also buy now pay 12 months later

Its a decent price especially with the free UHD player but If your not in any hurry i think it will probably drop in price within the next 2 months

Its a decent price especially with the free UHD player but If your not in any hurry i think it will probably drop in price within the next 2 months

To put things in perspective, the 65b6 is now £2500 so I will follow Mendy advice
Good price for this TV bundle is £3500 within 2-3 months

I have been itching to upgrade to oled from my Pioneer kuro which I have for about 9 years .All the advice is greatly appreciated,I love this website and the forums are second to none

I have been itching to upgrade to oled from my Pioneer kuro which I have for about 9 years .All the advice is greatly appreciated,I love this website and the forums are second to none
Another Kuro owner! How many of us are there left! More than I imagined. I'm still hanging onto my Kuro, but am sorely tempted by a B6 or maybe a B7 when prices fall. Missus permitting! Lol

Another Kuro owner! How many of us are there left! More than I imagined. I'm still hanging onto my Kuro, but am sorely tempted by a B6 or maybe a B7 when prices fall. Missus permitting! Lol

The only reason I am getting rid of mine is due to the heat it pumps out and for gaming I am stuck at 1440p on oversampling on a gtx1080. I want hdmi 2.0 for all my stuff and 4k

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom