Bargain Expired LG 65" E7 $2700

OLED is so 2017

Novice Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this was deleted but here's what my original post was:

Hi all! First time post but I'd read up plenty from you guys. Thanks for the help, I just thought and try to repay the favor by letting you know what I got.

I ordered a LG OLED65E7 for $2700, shipped and no tax from beach camera. I was very apprehensive after seeing many mixed reviews (but not nearly as "mixed" as Cliffs/TVsuperstores/Joe's/East Coast etc). But, it's en route now, I have the FedEx tracking number and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival on Friday! I also saw they're an authorized reseller from LG (not that it matters, I know) but I figured if LG backs them then they can't be a total scam right? Looks like LG just put a promotion on them so that's why I got as good a deal as I did. Call them up directly and ask for their best price. Thought about the Sony A1 but ultimately didn't wanna cough up another $800-$1000 for a very marginally better product. Plus I think the E7 looks sexier!

Additionally, since I purchased with my Discover card I will have another free year of labor and parts warranty as well as the $500 price protection that I'm filing for as soon as it posts, bringing me all in for $2200 on a 2017 65" OLED! Coming from an 8 year old 50" Panny plasma that just gave up the ghost on the power supply (R.I.P.) I couldn't be more excited to continue that level of quality.

Good luck!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom