LG 65 C8 Dimensions - Required for full-motion TV Mount

Delightful

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have exact dimensions of this TV.
In particular, I would like to know the dimensions of the lower back-plate - width, height, distance from top, exactly where the VESA screw-holes are and the distance of these screw-hole from the bottom and top of TV.

I'm eager to get a full-motion TV mount but want to be 100% sure that it fits within the bounds of the back-plate and nothing is sticking out.

Currently eyeing up the Peerless, Vogels & Sanus. Couple of cheaper options on Amazon & Ebay, but need to make sure they fit perfectly.

What have you guys got in terms of TV mounts?
Any pics of your LG 65 C8 set-up with mount would be great

Dimensions of lower plate H34cm W141cm, distance from top of tv to lower back plate is 48.5. Total tv height no stand is 82.5cm
VESA screw mount is 300mm by 200mm

Top vesa mount to top of tv is 51cm, bottom vesa mount to bottom of tv is 12cm
VESA mounts to edge of tv (width wise) is 57 cm.
Any other measurements just shoot
Hope this helps

Attachments

• BDC6A8B0-AB01-4C9B-93ED-226636A2ED69.jpeg
    BDC6A8B0-AB01-4C9B-93ED-226636A2ED69.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,808
Dimensions of lower plate H34cm W141cm, distance from top of tv to lower back plate is 48.5. Total tv height no stand is 82.5cm
VESA screw mount is 300mm by 200mm

Top vesa mount to top of tv is 51cm, bottom vesa mount to bottom of tv is 12cm
VESA mounts to edge of tv (width wise) is 57 cm.
Any other measurements just shoot
Hope this helps

Ok, thanks for that. Just to confirm, the TV I am talking about is the 65", just thought I'd mention that as I see you have a 55" in your signature and the dimensions will not be the same if that is what you based your figures on.

Also, anyone know if the power cable can easily be removed by unscrewing the small plate at the back. There is a reason for this ... I need to feed the cable through a 2 cm gap in the wall.

Cheers,
Aj

Ok, thanks for that. Just to confirm, the TV I am talking about is the 65", just thought I'd mention that as I see you have a 55" in your signature and the dimensions will not be the same if that is what you based your figures on.

Also, anyone know if the power cable can easily be removed by unscrewing the small plate at the back. There is a reason for this ... I need to feed the cable through a 2 cm gap in the wall.

Cheers,
Aj
No worries, it’s definitely the 65 c8 I quoted you:laugh:

With regards to the power, I think further back in the LG forum there’s a thread dedicated to power cable matters, and I think there’s a video there too. I ended up slicing the cable to take it to a standard wall socket because there was no plug.

Worst case for you, cut the cable about 5cm from the plug, then attach a new one - not too difficult....an electrician could do it too if need be

I have a similar question for the 65C9. Does anyone know the width of the lower back plate?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom