LG 60PZ950t

Spidermanparker

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I took delivery on Friday on my 60 inch pz and I can say it was well worth waiting instead of getting the px model, The magic motion remote is a cool gadget for getting around the tv on the internet typing in letters, the games on the apps are a cool idea just need some decent ones, but when it comes to 3d it is amazing the depth is mad! i have been watching tennis which started on Eurosport3d on sunday 22nd, the glasses don't loose sync at all and no crosstalk whatsoever! the only problem is you only get one pair and they are not released yet I spoke to LG yesterday and he said they didn't have a release date? Good news they do kids glasses AGS230 and designer ones ASG270 made of metal.
If anyone wants any photos sent please don't hesitate
:):):):)

Glad you are enjoying the set Mr. Parker. :thumbsup:

I'm sure some avid readers in the LG forum would really appreciate an in depth review of the set from an owner's perspective and of course those much coveted pictures. :lease:

i am looking to get this tv or the LG 60PZ570T do you have sky hd whats the quality like on hd and whats it like on the ps3 xbox
tv looks great on your pics

Hi , I have Virgin HD, HD it is really good quality and PS3 gaming is really good I was playing Granturismo 5 in 3d at the weekend and played a few games of Fifa 11 and everyone said how good the tv is. definitely well worth getting 60 inch!

Hi , I have Virgin HD, HD it is really good quality and PS3 gaming is really good I was playing Granturismo 5 in 3d at the weekend and played a few games of Fifa 11 and everyone said how good the tv is. definitely well worth getting 60 inch!

good what's the 3d like on gt5

mine is getting delivered today :)

think its just been delivered but stuck at work booooo got it from insight uk

That is poo I had to book the day off when I got the delivery date! was a mission to hang on the wall because I had to wait even longer to check it out because you need two people to lift if then hang it on the bracket! and my mate was delayed getting over!

Hope you enjoy mate let me know what you think? If you have a PS3 and got GT5 then let me have your gamer tag i'll give you a 3d race! lol

That is poo I had to book the day off when I got the delivery date! was a mission to hang on the wall because I had to wait even longer to check it out because you need two people to lift if then hang it on the bracket! and my mate was delayed getting over!

Hope you enjoy mate let me know what you think? If you have a PS3 and got GT5 then let me have your gamer tag i'll give you a 3d race! lol

yep i got gt5 not long ago psn is davver99 want to go home lol

Hi all, I took delivery on Friday on my 60 inch pz and I can say it was well worth waiting instead of getting the px model, The magic motion remote is a cool gadget for getting around the tv on the internet typing in letters, the games on the apps are a cool idea just need some decent ones, but when it comes to 3d it is amazing the depth is mad! i have been watching tennis which started on Eurosport3d on sunday 22nd, the glasses don't loose sync at all and no crosstalk whatsoever! the only problem is you only get one pair and they are not released yet I spoke to LG yesterday and he said they didn't have a release date? Good news they do kids glasses AGS230 and designer ones ASG270 made of metal.
If anyone wants any photos sent please don't hesitate
:):):):)
Hi Spidermanparker

Are you still enjoying your TV?

Do you see any line bleeding and what do you think about the black level.

cheers :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom