• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

LG 60PM680T Owners Thread

Andy1911

Just bought my self a 60PM680T and could not see a owners thread so thought i would start one.

Got a good price from richer sounds £1150 delivered with 2 pairs of 350 3d glasses :)

Anyone out there with the same tv?

Any recomended settings?

R

robsonj

Just bought my self a 60PM680T and could not see a owners thread so thought i would start one.

Got a good price from richer sounds £1150 delivered with 2 pairs of 350 3d glasses :)

Anyone out there with the same tv?

Any recomended settings?

just got one myself!

schmak

Standard Member
Hello i am thinking of buying this one to but with it being Active Shutter 3D can you tell me if it flickers with the glasses on thanks

I only notice flicker in a bright room when there is a source of direct light coming from the side.

To avoid flicker I think you would need to make sure there was as little light as possible entering your eyes from the side.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom